Sales Engineer –
RF Specialties Inc., San Diego
- Represent RF Specialties of California in promoting the sale of top tier Broadcast Radio Equipment.
- Meet with potential customers to discuss new requirements or upgrades and prepare solutions
- Research equipment options and with the help of RF Specialties, prepare price quotations.
- Attend industry meetings and trade shows like the Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) to maintain visibility and support RF Specialties.
Skills and Competencies
- The ideal candidate would be a Freelance, Consulting, or Contract Radio Broadcast Engineer with the following set of skills:
- A good practical knowledge of Radio Station and Transmission systems is a requirement. AM, FM, HD Radio, AoIP, STL’s, satellite distribution and emergency alert messaging.
- A working knowledge of industry FCC regulations and code of practices.
- Knowledge of current ‘state of the art’ practices.
- Intimate familiarity with leading industry brands, Nautel, Dielectric, Shively, Jampro, ERI, Inovonics, Wheatstone, Orban, GatesAir, Commscope, Crown, Ecreso, Worldcast, Burk, Microwave filter, SWR, Middle Atlantic, Belar, Bird, Bext, Comrex, Digital Alert Systems, Davicom, EMR, Kintronic, Marti, Nicom, Cambium, Moseley, Myat, Omnia, RFS, Rohn, Telos..etc.
- The ability to confidently advise and recommend suitable equipment to broadcasters.
- Usual practical knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Adobe and RF propagation software.
The successful candidate would be an accomplished engineer with an outgoing personality, a flair for sales, and the ability to connect with other engineers and personnel at all levels of a Radio Broadcast operation.
Contact Dennis Pieri at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 239-8462.
Posted 1/2/2020 by GS
Send your openings to email@example.com.