Larry Bloomfield brings his famous Taste of the NAB roadshow to San Diego Tuesday, May 22 at noon at TV Magic. Come see wares from some your favorite vendors and win a door prize.
Exhibitors this year:
- Omneon media servers
- Leader Instruments test gear
- Blackmagic Design edit system media I/O cards
- ESE timekeeping and interface products
- AJA video interface and terminal equipment
- Telecast fiberoptic transmission equipment
- InPhase Technologies holographic storage
- Network Electronics fiber, terminal, and compression gear
- Henry Engineering interface devices
- Telecast fiber systems
- Clark wire and cable
- DSC Labs test charts
- SMPTE standards publishing
- Verbatim blank media
- ADS Tech video capture devices
- Key Digital computer cables
- Canon lenses
Plan to eat a free lunch provided by Canon. Lucky engineers will walk away with one of multiple door prizes donated by the roadshow sponsors. Larry’s giving away polo shirts, DVI cables, capture devices, CD media, gift certificates, and standards CDs, and other goods at the show.
Those attending will also be entered into a national drawing for prizes that include a Fluke multimeter, Burst Electronics digital video switcher, Coaxial Dynamics RF wattmeter, a copy of VidCAD software, a Radiosophy HD table radio, and a genuine Chuck Pharis Indian Head TV test pattern.
Members and guests welcome to TV Magic, 8112 Engineer Road, May 22 at noon.