It doesn’t get any better than this. Think of it as the “convention before the Convention,” March 15 downtown. Learn about planning your modern studio audio and control systems with a real industry systems guru. SCMS shows off their wares with an impressive array of products they represent: a digital mixer system, processors, mics, recorders, test equipment, and the famous new Receptor HD digital radio. SBE folds in a brief meeting, but this event is all about you and the goods.
Wednesday, March 15, we offer a three part evening of product fair, dinner, and technical presentation at Embassy Suites on the Embarcadero in downtown San Diego.
You can configure it as you wish, but we recommend dessert, a 7 PM presentation by Jay Tyler of Wheatstone called Planning for Digital Audio and Control Networked Facility.
At 4 PM, SCMS and Wheatstone bring an exhibition of broadcast goodies. Included are products from:
- Aphex 230 The Master Voice Channel Processor
- Orban 6200, AM HD Audio Processor
- Digigram UAX200, Broadcast USB Audio Interface
- Audio Science Various audio cards
- Heil Microphone system including PR-40
- HHB DRM85, Flash Mic Digital Recording Microphone
- Tascam MDCD01, Mini Disc & CD Combo
- Comrex STAC 6 Phone System, Access IP Audio Codec
- NT Instruments Digilyzer, Digital Audio Analyzer
- Burk Remote Control System
- Genelec 8030A Bi-amplified studio monitor speaker
- Vorsis AP-3, Digital Signal Processor
- Boston Acoustics Receptor HD Digital Radio
- Dielectric Communications Antennas
You can kick the tires and get a personal demo, from 4 PM. At 6:30 PM, the hotel serves a South of the Border buffet. Then the SBE brief meeting and Jay’s presentation.
Location: Embassy Suites, 601 Pacific Highway, near Seaport Village.